Fender Sonoran SCE Acoustic Guitar Reviews
The Fender Sonoran SCE Acoustic Guitar is the part of Fender’s California Series and is one of the top selling guitars in USA. It is made from Solid Sitka Spruce top with its sides and back from mahogany and possesses a nice and sleek cutaway body that enhances its elegance. It has a slightly tighter waist with overall smaller dimensions.
Its solid top (Sitka Spruce) is further supported by scalloped X-Bracing and has an amazing fretboard with perfect accuracy of playing it. Overall it is a pretty impressive guitar with amazing features and qualities that will take your skills to the next level.
Here is a quick overview of some of the incredible features of Fender Sonoran SCE Acoustic Guitar. Take your time to read through and explore what your new guitar has for you.
The guitar has been flying off the shelves since it has been in the market. It has 20 frets, scalloped bracing and comes with a traditional bridge. The neck is quite thin, smooth and hard. You can find the output in the bottom strap knob. I love the single cutaway style and
2: Feel & Sound
It neck is maple and boasts a C profile. The nut width is medium and playing it, you will feel tempted like playing the electric like phrases. Its fingerboard is made of rosewood and measures around 12 inches and enhances the electric friendly feel plus it gives an easy action.
When it comes to playing, I found myself enjoying the blues, but it is guaranteed to satisfy any of the styles you love to play with it. The sound is loud, strong and clear and doesn’t fades or buzzes while you are moving from one string to the other.
Although the maple neck adds a sonic stamp to its proceedings, however; its midrange focus is pretty much different as compared to solid spruce top, mahogany neck mid-price electros and they are a hell lot of them.
- Shape: Dreadnought with a good volume.
- Top: From Solid Sitka Spruce.
- Back & Sides: Made of laminated Mahogany.
- Saddle & Nut: The guitar has a compensated bone saddle with a bone nut.
- Bracing: Scalloped X-Bracing.
- Bridge: Made of rosewood with a cutting edge.
- Headstock: Well you may feel that the tuners are cheap, but you can easily replace them with some personalized ones.
It has quite a surprising action and the way it sounds. You can go for lower, but I prefer a little higher as this would be ideal.
- Comes with a solid Sitka Spruce top.
- Back & sides made of laminated mahogany.
- Contains maple neck with 20 fret rosewood fingerboard.
- Scalloped X Bracing and rosewood with a compensated bone saddle and nut.
- The best Fishman Isys III system along with an active on-board Pre-amplifier and a tuner.
- Average price, may not be suited for low budget users.
- Has a pretty small body.
- The neck has less width.
Overall, the Fender Sonoran SCE Acoustic Guitar is worth the money paid for. You can trust it for its durability and features. Not only it’s among the best dreadnought acoustic guitars but also has a great style,
Click here to read more Acoustic Guitar Reviews!